●●●ŦĦΞ БŁΔΚĈ'Ş ĈΓŶ●●●

u may waste your time ...but not your brain

well nothing but a really stupid i was being for this days
busy schedules....
yesterday i got aircel connectivty
i surf d net till 2am in ni8, changed d sim and in d morning i tried wid hutch sim and aircel connection ...got screwed up ... i didnt evn know that i'm using hutch sim called to the custom care... suddenly found that the line was cut and so the balance...then i realized yhat i havnt changed the hutch sim to aircel

this was one stupidity
>>>>
well now you cant say its my stupidity but Govt's stupidity :P
LOL
i went to chandni yesterday to buy a metro frm tollygaunge by metro
while coming back @ mess [garia stn]found no auto,taxi,bus nothing
me and my friend amlan hired a rickshaw from tollygaunge to garia stn
the puller took me 100 bucks :P :D

>>>>> another event hope dis will make u laugh
me , my room mate tuli and swapna are now the 3 living creatures in the mess, asha the another roomie havenot come yet , so a gloomy atmosphere.
we took our dinner a bit early around 10 pm and went to bed. suddently swapna knocked the room
and we all woke up , feeling somewhat frustrated, tuli found out d remedy
c suddenly played "dhan ta nan" from the movie "kaminey"

and we all wearng a bermuda and of course a top and a steel plate on a hand started to dance
upon the bed
dnt knw y
...:P
well that was crazy but yes a fun

heyy my frnd suvajit from orkut just now ping me as he wants to go to bathroom ...
u can avoid evrything but not nature calls
ahem ahem :P :D


so bye ..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin