●●●ŦĦΞ БŁΔΚĈ'Ş ĈΓŶ●●●

u may waste your time ...but not your brain

who am i?
some one calls me choco
some one nisha
am that "somebody's me"???
no ,its not a copy paste thought
but we are personified so often
a friend from orkut ate up my head ..bcoz y d hell m so bsy in work bt not in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today morning i gave a 'jhar' to amlan for being a bit intimating
y d hell ppl are so caring????
do they want to take away my parents position ??
or its showing a chivalry ???
y for that ?? to get a praise worthy word??!!!

amlan asked me to pardon him and so i am
but thats more a mistake i know i did

the mistake is never allow any body so much
what u may say people will take "faida" of it???

y ppl are so concerned unnecessarily?

its my life not theirs
i want to live my life on my own
but......

and the interesting thing is that they know it ......
god !!!!

realize who is the numb and who is the dumb

Blog Widget by LinkWithin