●●●ŦĦΞ БŁΔΚĈ'Ş ĈΓŶ●●●

u may waste your time ...but not your brain

it was a strange experiences. last post i mentioned about kinshuk .. it was nice to talk to him a sharp minded guy but not 4 those so called "love/romantic" blues.
i was feeling bored so i sms-ed him. he replied
we have some funny conversation .
yesterday night we decided to meet on swabhumi.

suddenly he demanded to meet me .. or else he would stay there 4 all the night.he was near to my house.
i first avoided coz we r meeting 2morrow
.finally we met... and i was a bit angry on him coz it was ridiculous

he insisted me to going fr a chat . bt i cant give a guy so much allowances
so i refused
and started walking straight away.. he started followng me bugging me , bt it ws my para


i was offended as i trusted dis guy as a frnd bt.....
he was sorry 4 tat

i dnt knw how and when to put a border line...
i also felt happy coz i like crazy things
may be i dnt hav d guts always
may be its my fault

but still ..............


dunno
am confused

i think i havnot wished for this type of craziness which is forced .
lol
bye

Blog Widget by LinkWithin